EyeEatPenniesEyeEatPennies

Main Movies Reviews Stats

Conversation 8: Gab Conversation 8: Gab

Try.

If you know people are going to vote zero and write bad reviews than its not worth putting it up.. Put some effort into it next time.

superuber responds:

it is worth putting it up because i get to say...
FUCK YOU!

Turtle Fly Turtle Fly

Simple yet Great

This flash was very simple but I enjoyed it very much. The only thing that bothered me was at the end when the cloud fell down at the end and the string was a straight line. I think it would have been better if the string pulled the cloud up at the end. Very nice though.

Eyeballman Eyeballman

Ridiculous

Work on your animation and drawing skills. This was pretty dumb.

Monster's Dream Monster's Dream

Everything was well done.

Everything was simply well done. Keep up the good work.

Arcane Slave Chapter 1 Arcane Slave Chapter 1

eh..

sound levels were bad. Quite a few typing errors. I'm sure if you stick at this for a few years you'll get better. I'll give you a few stars for the story.

Taco-Man Game Master 1 Taco-Man Game Master 1

Good

Very well done, but my question is, was this really done in flash? Looks like this stuff was done in after effects.

Samination responds:

The animation was created in flash, but the special effects were done using Editstudio. Afterwards, the video was imported back into flash in order to upload to NG (hence the huge friggin' file size).

Intruder Returns Intruder Returns

Nice

Awesome Effects. Awesome Sound. Awesome Animation. Very well done.

Introducing Mr. BoeBoe Introducing Mr. BoeBoe

Horrible

Sound sucked animation sucked. You should work on your story telling and animation skills, this was pretty bad.

Dumb Apple Cartoon Dumb Apple Cartoon

Great!

Story was kind of corny but it was WAY better than a lot of the other crap on newgrounds. Animation superb! Where did you learn to animate like that?

RWappin responds:

I go to animation school now but before that I mostly just taught my self.

Also I am well aware of its cornyness :3

The College Years 9 The College Years 9

Just okay.

It was alright. Animation was okay, story telling was okay. Not the worst flash cartoon I've seen but not the best either. Work on your animation and story telling skills better and I think I'll see some interesting cartoons in the future.